To our clients;
Your Manulife Securities account statements, trade confirmations and tax documents are now available on Manulife online access.
Manulife online access is an online portal that offers you a single, secure, online account access experience through your mobile device, tablet or desktop computer.
The online portal now offers round-the-clock, convenient access to your Manulife Securities documents from your preferred device. You can now:
- Access your individual and jointly-owned accounts, as well as other accounts such as corporate, trust and estate, accounts online.
- Access your account statements and trade confirmations online, beginning with your June 30, 2020 statement.
- Manage document delivery preferences and choose to turn off current and future account document mailings.
Why sign up?
Here are some of the reasons why you need to sign up for Manulife online access today:
- The portal is the way forward to access your account documents online.
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of self-service. You can access your account and documents online anywhere, anytime.
- Manulife Securities offers dedicated customer support to assist you with your questions about the portal.
- Manage your document mailings your way. You only need to set your delivery preference once to stop paper mailings for current and future available documents or pick and choose your mailing preference per document.
How to sign up?
The sign up process is quick and simple. Since the portal is self-service, you have the flexibility to sign up at your convenience and set and manage your password. You can use your preferred device and visit https://portal.manulife.ca/manulifesecurities to get started.
Have trouble signing up?
Contact Tyler Ruppenstein
or Manulife Securities’ dedicated technical support team:
Once the sign up process is complete, you’ll be able to sign in and access all your Manulife Securities accounts instantly. You’ll also be able to access your account statements and trade confirmations and manage document preferences to choose the way you want your documents delivered.